Defence Research & Development Organization DRDO-Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) is inviting applications for the recruitment posts of Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentice Trainee. Suitable persons those want to apply for this notification they can apply before 07-09-2019.
For complete information for this DRDO-GTRE August September 2019 Recruitment read notification document given below before start filling application.
|Post Name||Apprentice Trainee
|No. of Posts||150|
|Application Fee||No fee required for this notification.|
|Qualification||Candidate must have done Diploma, Degree (Engg./ Technology).|
|Age Limit||Candidates age should be between 18 – 37 years as 07-09-2019.
Relaxation in age will be applicable as per norms.
|Pay Scale / Salary / Stipend||Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt. of India rules:
B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.4984/-per month
Diploma : Rs.3542/-per month
ITI : 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-
Skilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification whichever is applicable.
- Last Date of online application – 07-09-2019
- Publishing of shortlisted candidates for interview/ written test in DRDO website – 17-09-2019
- Probable Date of Written test/ interviews – for ITI apprenticeship – 24-09-2019
- Probable Date of Written test / interviews – for Diploma apprenticeship – 25-09-2019
- Probable Date of Written test / interviews – for Graduate apprenticeship – 26-09-2019
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document verification at GTRE, Bengaluru.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.